The Vision Inset incorporates all the benefits found in the free-standing Vision stoves but it can be installed in a fireplace opening where the hearth depth is limited, and the least structural disruption is required. The deep position of the flue outlet combined with the sharper angle of the flue allows for an easier installation where there is both a lintel and fire surround.
Its features include:
• 5kW heat output
• One double-glazed door that gives uninterrupted view of the flames
• Bottom air inlet makes full use of any external air inlets, whilst maximising pre-heating and reducing base temperature
• Unique patented ‘Inset Adapter’ included with every stove allowing for easy installation and
connection to a liner through the stove and without any disruption to existing masonry chimney walls
• Rotary grate for easy riddling
• Adjustable levelling bolts
• Takes up to 10” logs
Optional features include:
• Two standard trim options: 2” or 4”. These trims act as a frame around the stove and cover any gap between the opening and stove body.
• Convection box casing to improve heat output to the room. This fits around the body of the stove within the wall, allowing air to circulate around the whole stove. This generates greater heat output to the room and reduces the amount of heat lost to the surround
• Smoke Control option not available on this model.
• 8,000 Btu stainless steel boiler
• Without trim
• With fettle
• With convection box
• With fettle and 2” or 4” trim