The Vision 500 was the first multi-fuel stove approved for burning wood and authorised in UK smoke
control areas. Its unmistakable classic Clearview design makes it suitable for almost every situation.
Its features include:
• 8kW heat output
• One double-glazed door that gives uninterrupted view of the flames
• Rotary grate for easy riddling
• Large hotplate surface for coffee pots, kettle and cooking (flat top version only).
• Takes up to 15” logs
Optional features include:
• External air-box or external air plinth for a direct connection to an outside air supply
• Heat shield for stove and connecting flue to reduce clearances to combustibles
• 10,000 Btu stainless steel boiler
• Flat top: 2”, 4”, or 6” legs
• Flat top: 300 log store, or 450 log store
• Low canopy: 4” legs
• High canopy: 4” legs