The Pioneer Oven is a highly efficient super clean burning stove specifically designed for freestanding situations. The warming oven will cook casseroles and bake potatoes, whilst the large hotplate is ideal for boiling the kettle or keeping your coffee warm. The convection casing reduces rear and side surface temperatures allowing the stove to be positioned closer to wood and glass.
Its features include:
• 6kW heat output
• One double-glazed door that gives uninterrupted view of the flames
• Warming oven for cooking casseroles, baked potatoes, etc.
• Convection casing for a lower surface temperature, allowing close installation to vulnerable surfaces
• Rotary grate for easy riddling
• Built in fuel store for logs and kindling
• Takes up to 10” logs
Optional features include:
• Base plate to provide additional floor protection
• External air-box, for a direct connection to an outside air supply
• Double rear heat shield for further reducing clearances to combustibles
• Plain sides or stainless-steel sides